- Blackbeard Operating East transferred 33 wells to Mustang (in Pittsburg and Latimer counties)*
- Quest 4 Oil transferred 30 wells to 5B production (in Stephens county)*
- Staghorn Energy transferred 22 wells to Double C Oil and Gas (in Noble and Pawnee counties)*
- Sebep LLC picked up 43 wells from 3 other operators (in Pittsburg, Latimer and Le Flore counties)*
*These transfers will not appear in this week’s transfer chart because they were effective October 3rd.
- Gulf Exploration has been busy and jumped to the top of the list.
- Top 5 counties for leasing in Oklahoma were:
- Continental lapped the field in both spacings and poolings.
- Alta Mesa lapped the field twice with increased densities. Remember a few weeks ago we showed that there was a 1:1 correlation for LE’s and permits – look for a lot of drilling coming soon from Alta Mesa.
- Cimarex was the leader for permits with 24!
Want to dig into this data more or see exactly what is going on here? Get daily alerts for pluggings and all of the data Oseberg provides with Sol.